The University of Maine Department of Athletics is committed to being an important part of the community and to improving the lives of children. Our players, coaches, and staff recognize the special need of those in our community and strive to stay involved as much as possible. The University recognizes the need to support those in our community, and if you would like to make a request for a charitable donation, please follow these requirements.
Requests for donations from within the State of Maine will be considered if they meet the following guidelines:
- Request must be received 30 days prior to the date of the event.
- All requests must be typed on association, company or school letterhead.
- All requests must be mailed (no faxes or e-mails can be accepted).
- Please include date, time, and location of the event.
- Please include how the item will be used ??? i.e. silent auction, live auction, raffle, or door prize).
- Please include the name, address, and phone number of the organization contact person.
- Please forward your requests to:
Athletic Marketing and Community Relations
The University of Maine
5747 Memorial Gym
Orono, Maine 04469-5747
As you probably realize, the Black Bears receive many requests for donations. Please know that all requests are given serious consideration.