ORONO, Maine -- Fresh off its 2013 Colonial Athletic Association title season, the University of Maine football team is already looking towards 2014 and beginning its prep towards another successful season as it has announced the 2014 spring practice schedule.
All practices are open to the public as the Black Bears encourage any and all fans to come out and get an early glimpse at the 2014 squad.
The Black Bears begin practice on Thursday, April 10 at 3:45 and run throughout April and into early May, ending with the annual Jeff Cole scrimmage on Saturday, May 3 at 10 AM.
A complete list of the spring practice schedule is listed below or by viewing this link.
- Thursday, April 10, 3:45-6:15 PM
- Friday, April 11, 3:45-6:15 PM
- Saturday, April 12, 9:45-12:15 PM
- Tuesday, April 15, 5:45-8:15 AM
- Wednesday, April 16, 3:45-6:15 PM
- Friday, April 18, 3:45-6:15 PM
- Saturday, April 19, 9:45-12:15 PM (Scrimmage #1)
- Tuesday, April 22, 5:45-8:15 AM
- Wednesday, April 23, 3:45-6:15 PM
- Friday, April 25, 3:45-6:15 PM
- Saturday, April 26, 9:45-12:15 PM (Scrimmage #2)
- Tuesday, April 29, 5:45-8:00 AM
- Wednesday, April 30, 5:45-8:15 AM
- Friday, May 2, 5:45-8:15 AM
- Saturday, May 3, 10 AM (Jeff Cole Scrimmage)
For more information on preseason practice, please click here.